Thursday 2 February 2012

Affirmations to Create a Positive Mind Set

Affirmations to Create a Positive Mind Set

History of AFFIRMATIONS

This concept of using AFFIRMATIONS has grown popular due to Rhonda Byrne's The Secret (also a 2006 film) and The Law of Attraction series by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks.These books and teachers express similar ideas to Napoleon Hill's classic book Think and Grow Rich.

 Affirmations are also referred to in Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Neuro Associative Conditioning "NAC" as popularized by Anthony Robbins, and hypnosis.

A related belief is that a certain critical mass of people with a highly spiritual consciousness will bring about a sudden change in the whole population if you have read THE MOSES CODE or Watched the Video THE CELESTINE PROPHECY which show how humans have a responsibility to take part in positive creative activity and to work to heal ourselves, each other and the Earth

AFFIRMATIONS

Below i am going to be showing you some AFFIRMATIONS i know and use, some are common so you may know them.

I have made a HUGE MINDMAP with all my AFFIRMATIONS on them and i usually pick between 5-10 on a daily basis, saying them outload with meaning twice a day.

AFFIRMATIONS allows you to express feeling and emotions to yourself and God who is always with us no matter which religion we are. By doing Affirmations every day, you can reprogramme your brain to being more positive about yourself and your life style, negative thoughs fade away and your self feels connected not dis-jointed.

MY AFFIRMATIONS

AFFIRMATIONS for PURE DESIRE.

I Pursue my goals to enhance a wonderful life, one that i make more and more happy everyday.

I know i deserve good things and great expierances.

Every time I look in the mirror, I affirm and acknowledge my value and my deserving.

I am a worthy and valuable person, deserving of wealth, abundance and real happiness.

I know what i want, I know that it is available, and i am excited about the bright future that im creating for myself even NOW.

AFFIRMATIONS for MAGNETISM

I am now choosing a new optimistic attitude about myself, my life and my future.

I am becoming more and more conscious of the kind energy that i create each day.

Through my own energy, I have the power to make better every day.

I know that i have all of the talents and resources i need to magnetize all that i desire.

It is my choice and i choose positive energy in all the things i do.

I energize my life with positive thoughts and peaceful emotions at every oppertunity.

I know that as i choose to create healthier, happier thoughts and emotions, I will attract even more joyfull results.

AFFIRMATIONS for MANIFESTATION

I prioritize my goals.

I focus on all that i have to value.

Every day i am becoming more aware of what i tend to focus on.

I always choose a optimistic mind set.

I know that my consciousness creates my reality.

I consciously choose hope, joy and peace in my daily life.

I am choosing to be more and more conscious of what i have to appreciate my life.

I am conscious of my resourcefulness, my creativity and my power to create a great destiny..

AFFIRMATIONS for LIVING IN LOVE

I release judgement, critism and conflict, I choose peace.

In my attitude towards others, I choose Love.

I live with a consciousness of love, I see myself and my life with loving eyes.

AFFIRMATIONS for LETTING GO

I release any negative thoughts that may come up. I choose a better energy now.

I embrace a peaceful attitude, I let go of worry, hurry and the need of control.

AFFIRMATIONS for LIVING IN HARMONY

I accept myself, I accept others, I acknowledge the divine light within us all.

I lead a balanced and happy life, I choose harmony now.

I always take responcibility for my thoughts, my emotions and the quality of my life.

I am one with the universe, I open myself to the flow of love and blessing all around.

Abunance, wealth and happiness flow freely through the universe, and I deserve to recieve all that i desire.

AFFIRMATIONS I LOVE

 I am that i am.

I believe in myself and my ability to create a happy and successful life.

Loving assistance comes my way, I am open and grateful.

I consciously choose thoughts and images that create a great reality.

No matter what it takes i am willing to perserve.

I am willing to do whatever it takes to see my goals through.

I have so much to be grateful for, I look around myself and am satisfied.

I live with joyous gratitude, as i appreciate my life.

This is a new day, a new oppertunity, I can embrace a new attitude right now.

LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE AND WE ATTRACT JUST WHAT WE ARE IN MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment